We want your opinions, news, how-to guides, and more. If you choose to join our team, please try and follow our simple (but very important) guidelines:
1. No pretentious (attempting to impress) writing. We write how we speak.
2. Do not waste people's time. We focus on clarity, always.
3. No hidden bias. Everyone is biased, but not everyone is open about it. We will always be clear about our hidden motivations.
4. Our articles must be between 300 and 1,200 words.
5. Our ideas must be clearly extractable, and outlined writing is encouraged not avoided.*
*Axios-like, meaning the article consists of many short paragraphs initiated by a bold inline subtitle.